A blog about fashion on a budget, DIYs, And living naturally

contact me at votefortennant@gmail.com

Sunday 15 July 2012

The Bralet

I'm currently obsessed with the BRALET, which appears to be sweeping around fashion everywhere. I haven't got the world's flattest tummy but I'm dying to get one so I can style the look. Unfortunately I am

a. Busty, It's going to be hard to find a nice fitting one for me that doesn't look trashy.
b. Stingy, I don't like spending much on a single item. which means even the 20-30 dollar versions of these out there has cringing.

What this means of course is that I've spent the last half hour searching them online. So, enjoy this bra let spam while I try to figure out if I could make one out of some recycled clothing or from just plain old fabric. If I succeed you can be sure it will be on the blog!

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
This one is my favorite! Totally something I'd wear. Let's get on this!

1 comment:

  1. Pleeeeease tell me if you figure out how to make it. ~Rachel Ducky

    ReplyDelete