A blog about fashion on a budget, DIYs, And living naturally

contact me at votefortennant@gmail.com

Thursday 5 July 2012

Outfit of the Day. Like a fairy

What to do on a day when you've got absolutely nothing planned till 6 pm? Spend hours playing dress up to get ready. I love feeling pretty and costumey, and I also love being able to pull it off in real life. I thrifted this $4 skirt yesterday and decided I needed to play with it while ideas were still fresh in my mind, and this is what I came up with!
What I'm wearing: lace tank top from rag stock, Charlotte Russe corset thrifted for $5, garage sale kissing butterfly belt, thrifted skirt worn with slip, thrifted black ballet flats.

The flowers are from an old dance recital, the earrings are from a garage sale

I went with no eye liner today, I have a white shimmer in the inner corners of my eyes, pink eyeshadow on the lid, matte gold above the lid, and white along the lashes, topped of with kirkland signature mascara. Wearing e.l.f. bronzer and clinique lipstick in rhubarb poppy

the belt! this thing is from a garage sale I went to when I was nine, then I grew into it a couple of years ago :)

Thank you to my lovely sister for taking these photos, I'm really pleased with how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment