A blog about fashion on a budget, DIYs, And living naturally

contact me at votefortennant@gmail.com

Thursday 26 July 2012

DIY lace shorts


Hello all! I promise next time I get around to doing a DIY I will take photos, but as I did this by hand sewing all the lace on the bus to Chicago, it simply didn't work to make a tutorial. BUT, I can show you the finished result! Here they are, inspired by pinterest, I cut up an old lady curtain from the thrift store and a pair of old navy jorts that were the wrong length, and now I have a new favorite pair!


Side panels are see through on both sides, cutoff is frayed. I accented with one lace trimmed front pocket, and a lace bow on the opposite back pocket. I'm really really pleased with how they look! and the lace panels gave me some room in the legs I didn't have before.

I hope you all are enjoying your summer, I haven't updated very much because I am in rehearsals for a show that opens this weekend. May I break ALL my limbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment