A blog about fashion on a budget, DIYs, And living naturally

contact me at votefortennant@gmail.com

Thursday 5 July 2012

Icing on the cake

As if today couldn't get any lovelier, after running around the house feeling like a fairy and eating popsicles (100 percent whole fruit) in the summer heat, my family's package from "Hands On" art studio arrived today. We visited there when we went on vacation, it's in fish creek Wisconsin. We spent all day creating things, and they fired them in the kiln and sent them to us! I made this fantastically adorable little mod teapot, whom I've decided to name "Janet". In my growing collection of teapots, she is my new favorite. Admittedly she has her faults, when I poured tea it dribbled down the front and made a bit of a mess, but with the amount of tea I drink, I'll probably just end up drinking from the spout anyway ;)

JANET
Grace, one of my little sisters,  spent about 4 hours on this fused glass piece. 
 And my family made a fused glass wind chime.
Oh! And we're going to go to air traffic to learn how to juggle now.

Update: I learned how to use a diabolo at air traffic and played with my juggling sticks. I'm going to work on astrojax tomorrow and get myself a proper yoyo so I can do yoyo tricks too. Made myself some poi, because why not learn it all? oh, and I can juggle with three balls now. maybe I'll add some or try pins next?

No comments:

Post a Comment