A blog about fashion on a budget, DIYs, And living naturally

contact me at votefortennant@gmail.com

Saturday 21 July 2012

Chicago! Land of the Maxi Skirt

Hello! Guess why I haven't posted recently... I was in Chicago! I don't know the title may have given it away or something. I wanted to talk about travel clothes! It's so hard to know what to travel in. you want to be comfortable, but you don't want to show up at your destination looking like you rolled out of bed. well I have to tell you, my go to is the maxi skirt. preferably with shorts underneath. it's comfy, covering, and can provide a bit of warmth if the air conditioning is overly "helpful". I wore pleated white one from THIS post, and felt airy and chic even for 8 hours on a bus. The Megabus, by the way, is my new favorite mode of cheap travel, 25 dollar round trip!

And now for some maxi skirt inspo

Source
Source
LOOK HOW HAPPY SHE IS! Source
Source
I'm liking the sheer thing going on, but I want to just wear a slip under mine, none of this underwear nonsense. ;) Source
This multi layered muted color semi sheer skirt is just the BEST. I need to get something like this going on in my closet ASAP.
 Source

No comments:

Post a Comment