A blog about fashion on a budget, DIYs, And living naturally

contact me at votefortennant@gmail.com

Saturday 14 July 2012

Stage Makeup tutorial

Today, at the request of some fellow theater and dance folks, I made a tutorial on stage makeup application. Please enjoy! The basics of this tutorial can be used for anything you want some classy, stay-put makeup. Feel free to comment here or on youtube with any questions, I'd be delighted to answer.

Also, I had a tea party with my fellow bloggers Alicia and Shaadiah today! I bought a bunch of tea at Target yesterday and it was inevitable that the three of us would drink at least 2 cups each. (I had six, because I have an addiction to tea. Don't judge)
Pinkies UP!
Complete with gorgeous dresses, and classy attitudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment